about     shop     contact         

Monday, April 4, 2016

What to Wear to Work | White Eyelet Dress

WHITE_6

As busy working women, we're always struggling between looking fashionable and saving money. Nowadays, it’s easy to lust after the latest trend.  We see it on every social media platform over and over again.  When we finally decide to make the purchase, we turn around only to find something else we “need”.  It’s a vicious cycle and I’m guilty of doing this all the time.

This tends to happen to me when the season changes, especially with my work  wardrobe. However, I found that when I invest in classic pieces that can be interchanged with the latest fashion trends, I get a lot more miles out of my wardrobe, without the significant cost.  


WHITE_1
WHITE_10

The Who What Wear Collection at Target is a good example of how to stay on trend, without breaking the bank. You might have seen the collection on your latest Target  trip, if you haven’t, check it out the next time you’re in the store. The collection is  ongoing, so they’re will be new products arriving each month! What makes the  WWW collection so great is that the pieces are trendy for fashion and career focused women on a budget. 

WHITE_2
WHITE_8

In this upcoming collection, I loved the eyelet dress, especially for a day to night  dress.  Now that it’s time to do a little spring cleaning, I’m tucking away my black  wool dresses and making room for fresh pieces for my work wardrobe. For years, I felt like I had to wear black pants and a polyester blouse to work, but we all know  just because we have a regular 9-to5 job doesn’t mean that our style has to suffer. The WWW collection is a great choice for all of us! 

Here are a few of my favorite work pieces from the collection! 


WHITE_3
WHITE_7
WHITE_4
WHITE_9

*Who What Wear Dress (also available in plus size & similar in black)
*the white dress is now available in stores and will be online soon!
Aldo Shoes
J.Crew Tote
Kate Spade Watch
Nordstrom Sunglasses
J.Crew Earrings

I cannot wait to wear this floral pencil skirt, this green duster is a staple for spring, and this white lace top can be worn almost anywhere. I've also listed more of my favorites below. Keep an eye out in your local Target stores for newly releases pieces on a monthly basis.


Thank you Who What Wear for sponsoring today's post!



Photos by Lydia Hudgens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia