about     shop     contact         

Monday, November 2, 2015

What to Wear to Work | Printed Dress

PATTERN_3PATTERN_8
PATTERN_7PATTERN_4
PATTERN_6
PATTERN_1
PATTERN_5
PATTERN_2

 For years I've heard male colleagues talk about how they love the button down shirts, blazers and chinos at Brooks Brothers.  So when I wandered into Brooks Brothers with my husband, I pleasantly surprised by the women's clothing selection. This dress, along with this sweater and shirt were a few of my favorite pieces. Most of the pieces in the store were practical and basic pieces to build a work wardrobe. They have a great selection of button down shirt, so if you're looking for a new white shirt for under a suit, I'd highly recommend taking a look here. Another great part about these shirts, they're suppose to be non-iron. 

Belt - The Limited
Bag - Saint Laurent (similar here)
Watch - Kate Spade
Bangle - Kate Spade
Sunglasses - Chanel old (similar here & here)
Trench - Zara old (similar here & here)



Photos by Lydia Hudgens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia