about     shop     contact         

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Cropped Sweater + Flared Denim

DENIM_5
DENIM_3
DENIM_4
DENIM_2
DENIM_6
DENIM_7
DENIM_1

Hope everyone is having a good weekend! 

During the Bloomingdale's Friends and Family sale, I found these petite flared denim, made by Paige. I love the dark wash and the high waisted style, especially for my curvy body. Last spring, I wore this cropped sweater with a pleated white skirt. Every season, I add a few sweaters to my wardrobe. I try and stay with solid colors or neutral patterns to get the most wear out of my purchases. Club Monaco isn't the most inexpensive option, but the sweaters are versatile and of incredible quality. 

Sweater - Club Monaco
Denim - Paige
Boots - Sam Edelman (similar here)
Sunglasses - Chanel old (similar styles here)
Bag - Chloe 





Photos by Lydia Hudgens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia