about     shop     contact         

Thursday, October 8, 2015

3 Ways to Wear a Ponytail to Work

HAIR_8

This month I'm sharing my experience with the EcoTools Ultimate Air Dryer Hair Brush

The Ultimate Air Dryer is designed to dry hair 40% faster for less heat damage to your hair. The unique shape of the brush to work as a diffuser - allowing air to travel through the brush to crate natural-looking waves and curls. 

As much as I love the Ultimate Air Dryer, I use this brush to dry most of my hair. After my hair feels 60% dry, I use the Full Volume Styler Hair Brush to dry the remainder of my hair. For my hair, rounded bristles brushes eliminate frizz while maintaining volume. 

Another way I use the Ultimate Air Dryer Hair Brush, is to freshen up my hair after a long night sleep. I don't wash my hair everyday, so I try to minimize heat on my hair and the Ultimate Air Dryer helps me brush out kinks while not over brushing. 


HAIR_7

Here are three ways I wear my hair to work when I don't want to blow out my hair before work. 

One of my favorite looks, the framed ponytail. I frame my face by sectioning off a few pieces in the front and putting the rest of my hair in a ponytail. This look is great for Mondays when you don't want to spend a lot of time doing your hair. I save that for Tuesday-Thursday. 
HAIR_6
HAIR_5SCALP

The next look is the high ponytail. Nothing too high. I like the ponytail to be even with the high point on my head. When I wear a high ponytail, I wear bold lips to give a more "put together" look. The last thing I want is my boss thinking I rolled out of bed, threw my hair in a ponytail and headed out the door. The bold lips give the perception that I took (a lot of) time getting ready for the workday. 
HAIR_4
HAIR_3

The last look is one of my common hair looks at the office. A low framed ponytail. This is a great way to keep hair out of your face, but still look professional. I'd wear this to a customer meeting or for a presentation. To hide the black rubber band, I wrap a small piece around my ponytail and secure with a few bobby pins. 
HAIR_2
HAIR_1

Thank you to all my readers for your continued support. The month of September was a little busy (professionally), but I'm getting back on track for posts on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. 

Curious, does anyone else wear ponytails to the office? If so, what are some of your favorite office appropriate hairdos? 

Brush - EcoTools
Blow Dryer - Harry Josh
Sweater - Club Monaco 
Watch - Kate Spade



Special thanks to EcoTools for sponsoring this post. 



Photos by Lydia Hudgens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia