about     shop     contact         

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Casual Look | Goodbye Winter

PARK_6
PARK_1
PARK_4
PARK_2
PARK_5

Today is my last cold weather post. I'm a little sad to start packing up my winter clothes, there were so many things I didn't wear this season. As sad as I am to say 'adios' to my chunky knit sweater, I'm so happy to start wearing skirts without tights to the office. I'm gearing up to add a few spring pieces to my wardrobe. Last night I got picked up this yellow raincoat and when this adorable umbrella comes available, I'll be wearing these two pieces to take Batman for walks. I'm also slowly phasing out black from my daily outfits. This pale pink dress and floral neoprene sweatshirt are at the top of my list to brighten up my looks this season.

Sweater - Club Monaco
Shirt - Ann Taylor
Sunglasses - Ray - Ban
Coat - DKNY
Boots - Kate Spade 




Photos by Lydia Hudgens


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia