about     shop     contact         

Monday, December 1, 2014

Josie Natori Dress | NYC Holiday Soiree

>BLACK_6
BLACK_5
BLACK_4
BLACK_3
BLACK_2
BLACK_1



I'm so excited to announce my upcoming collaboration with Josie Natori. On December 4th from 6pm-8pm, I'm teaming up with the Natori team in NYC and throwing a holiday soiree! The celebration will be located at the Josie Natori boutique at 253 Elizabeth Street in Nolita. If you're in NYC, please stop by and say hello. I'd love to meet my lovely readers and supporters.

Josie Natori will be offering a 20% off, storewide! So come stock up on your favorite sleepwear pieces. If you're on the lookout for a great robe, my sister-in-law gave me this silk robe and it's become a part of my morning routine. We're also going to being doing some fun giveaways, enjoying lots of champagne and delicious cupcakes from Prohibition bakery. Last, but not least, we're going to have a Bosco Booth and the Haliku Guys!


Please bring your friends and RSVP at rsvp@lividini.com

Layout 1 copy


Photos by Lydia Hudgens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia