about     shop     contact         

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

What to Wear to Work | Stripes + Grey Skirt

SKIRT_6
SKIRT_3
SKIRT_5
SKIRT_2
SKIRT_4
SKIRT_1

DvF Heels (similar at Banana Republic)
LV Bag (on sale at TheRealReal)

After years of wearing my hair down, I'm trying to be more creative with updos and other hairstyles. I spent many hours watching YouTube videos and practicing this technique. FINALLY, I figured out how to do a side french braid! What do you think?

Oh yes...another driving factor to learning how to french braid, is the humidity in NYC. My hair gets out of control when it's humid outside. An undo {with lots of hairspray} gives me a polished look and keeps me from messing with my hair throughout the day. 

As for today's outfit, it's a simple outfit for the office. I'm embracing a-line skirts button down shirts and nude pumps. The shirt I'm wearing is from J.Crew and it's goes to my mid-thigh. It's a versatile pieces for your wardrobe. You can wear with leggingsskinny jeans or use it as a undershirt while layering with sweaters and cardigans


Photos by Lydia Hudgens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia