about     shop     contact         

Thursday, June 19, 2014

What to Wear to Work | Mixing Colorful Pieces

GREEN_4-2

GREEN_3-2

GREEN_2-3

GREEN_1-3

GREEN_5-2

GREEN_6-2

Zara Heels (similar from NastyGal)
Coach Bag (love this newer Coach purse)
J.Crew Necklace (similar)

My outfit post are finally back up! Today's outfit is becoming one of my favorites. These trousers from J.Crew are so comfortable and fit me perfectly. The pants needed to be tailored, but I did it by hand. It may have taken me an hour to hand stitch both pant legs. I found these pants on super sale on PoshMark
for $25! That's 75% off retail price. Needless to say, I was thrilled when I got these in the mail. They are from from last year's collection, but the material is just as beautiful as this year. 

If you're on the lookout for new pants for work, I'd recommend the J.Crew trousers. They're currently on sale for 30% off. They come in three different colors; grey, black and navy. Although they're wool, they are a light material and so comfortable. My only complaint is that they wrinkle easily, so don't throw them on a chair (like I did yesterday). Try and hang them up immediately and you'll save yourself time from pressing them the next time you wear them to work. 

My bright color cropped shirt is a good compliment to the dark navy trousers and nude pumps and bag. This outfit was an easy outfit to master when returning to the office from a 10 day hiatus.

Photos by Lydia Hudgens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia