about     shop     contact         

Friday, February 14, 2014

Wearing Crop Top & Pink Trousers on Valentine's Day


Happy Valentine's Day! With spring right around the corner and given today's holiday, it was a perfect excuse to wear my pink trousers, pastel blue heels and a crop top. I've had this top hidden in my closet for the past few weeks and have yet to take outfit photos. Crop tops use to scare me. Last year when they first debut, I was hoping the trend would be short lived...I was wrong! Looks like this trend is here to stay. So I thought I'd indulge in one top and see if I was comfortable wearing it with my everyday wardrobe. Much to my surprise, I love crop tops! 

It took some time getting use to my tummy showing when I'd give people hugs or lift up my arms, but after I wore this top a few times I became more comfortable and more confident. One of the biggest challenges was being confident wearing a crop top. With my 5'1 height and curves I didn't think this style would look good on my body. I'm glad I picked up this top, somehow it's made me feel even more in my own skin and style. Anyways, thought I'd share my story with you around crop tops. The trend is every where this season, hope it encourages other women to partaken in the trend! 

Have a good Valentine's Day. Spoil yourself and enjoy some dark chocolate and beautiful roses! 

Crop top :: H&M (love this one & similar here)
Pants :: Zara (similar here & splurge)
Heels :: Zara (similar here & splurge)
Sunnies :: Fendi (similar here)
Coat :: Zara (similar here)
Bag :: Zara

 photo instagram.png photo bloglovin.png photo mail.png photo facebook.png photo twitter.png photo pinterest.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia