about     shop     contact         

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Five Work Coats under $100

Five Work Coats under $100


one :: Zara $100
two :: Warehouse $98
three :: Mango $98
four :: UNIQLO $80
five :: Forever 21 $60

 The past few weeks I've been on the prowl for the perfect coat. This time of year is the best time to find coats at half the price. This weekend I'm going to stop searching and finally pull the trigger and buy a new coat, just not sure which one I want! However, these coats worn by KIM K. are some of my favorite this season. The oversized coat is what I was looking for in my next purchase, however I adore the feminine camel belted coat and the sophisticated navy coat. Both would also make a great addition to my daily office look.

Here's another collage on OVERSIZED BOYFRIEND COATS done by blogger TORONTO SHOPOHOLIC and she talks about petite girls being able to pull off these trends.
 photo instagram.png photo bloglovin.png photo mail.png photo facebook.png photo twitter.png photo pinterest.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia