about     shop     contact         

Friday, November 22, 2013

The Friday Roundup

The Friday Roundup



one :: Sam Edelman Boots $180 // I've had a crush on these boots for two months. This weekend might pick them up and add to the collection. 

two :: Christmas Tumblers $24 // A few weeks ago I posted the original Mr. & Mrs. tumbler set, which I almost bought. This week I saw these and feel in love! Purchased them!

three :: Silk Pajamas $140 // During Lucky Fabb I purchased a set of silk pjs and they are heavenly. I wear them almost every night. They are really easy to wash. Once a week I soak them in the sink with detergent and air dry. Like new! 

four ::  Elephant Statue  $42 // Elephants are my favorite animal. So naturally I feel in love with this gold elephant. 

five :: Arrow ring $31 // Love these dainty rings. A few of these on your hands and you automatically become cute & trendy. 

six :: Faux Fur Coat $270 // The temperature is quickly dropping and all I can think about is buying coats, hats and gloves to stay warm. I hope I survive this winter! 

seven :: Houndstooth Skirt $48 // Looooooove this skirt. This skirt is a must for any corporate girl who loves houndstooth. Such an easy pencil skirt to wear to the office. 

eight :: Jewelry Holder $50 // Ateliers are popular in our household. Thought these would be cute to store my jewelry.

nine :: Black Pumps $97 // The style of these pumps are great for the Holiday. You'll need a good pair to get your through the holiday season. Highly recommend a pair similar to these if you're in the market to buy "holiday heels".  

ten :: Plaid Shirt $28 // One of the biggest trends today, plaid/tartan. For the fall and winter, this is a good piece for your collection. It will go with almost any casual outfit for the season. 


 photo instagram.png photo bloglovin.png photo mail.png photo facebook.png photo twitter.png photo pinterest.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia