about     shop     contact         

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Oxblood J. Crew Skirt & Statement Earrings


Back to our regular schedule, time to talk about cute outfits to wear to the office. Many of you know that statement necklaces are my favorite accessory and recently I made a vow to start wearing  statement earrings. While out shopping I've kept an eye out for earrings, but I wasn't finding what I wanted at a good price point. While at Lucky FABB I met Jessica of Bows & Sequins and she introduced me to Capwell jewelry. They are a luxury and affordable jewelry line based here in New York. 

When I saw these earrings amongst all the beautiful necklaces and bracelets, I knew these were the earrings missing in my collection. Normally I wear my hear down, but with my new earrings I knew it was a great time to try and new "up do" at the office (which was inspired by Allison Beal of Style Saint). I loved wearing my hair in a low bun with large earrings, it made me feel elegant and put-together. 

Top :: Express 
Skirt :: J.Crew 
Heels :: Kurt Geiger (similar here)
Bag :: Fendi 
Earrings :: Capwell
Watch :: Timex 
Necklace :: Banana Republic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia