about     shop     contact         

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

5 Fall Boots under $100

5 Fall Boots under $100



Hello everyone, this morning New York got the first flurry of snow. Although I'm going to be freezing my booty off, I cannot wait to see New York covered in snow! This made me think about the boots I have in my closet, last year I got two pairs of boots that lasted me most of the season in San Francisco. One tall pair of boots from MakeMeChic that are similar to the Chinese Laundry boots (the small wedge is wonderful) and the other from TJ Maxx, similar to the Dolce Vita booties above. Here are a few boots from Nordstrom's Half Yearly Sale under $100.

Stay tuned for tomorrow's post. Christine of Petite Hues organized a collaboration with five other fashion bloggers from LA to NY!
 photo instagram.png photo bloglovin.png photo mail.png photo facebook.png photo twitter.png photo pinterest.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia