about     shop     contact         

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Ankle Booties :: 5 Splurge Worthy Fall Booties

Ankel Booties :: 5 Splurge Worthy Fall Booties
The last few weeks I've been wanting to post my favorite black ankle booties. Ankle booties are my favorite boots, especially for the fall. So go ahead and put aside your pumps and buy yourself a super cute pair of booties. You'll thank yourself later.

When I talk about ankle booties, most woman say they are not a fan of the shorter boots. Typically because they "think" the boots make them look short and/or have thick calves (which I can sympathize with being 5'1).  I'm always interested in hearing about why people have certain perceptions about trends, style and fashion. The ankle booties can be worn so many ways. So get creative with your ankle boot...because we'll all stare with desire.

My recommendations on wearing ankle booties is that you can wear it with ultra skinny jeans, boyfriend jeans, cropped jeans (my fav), leggings and tights. What I appreciate most about the ankle boots is that you can wear a simple tee or sweater and it's the perfect outfit to wear out with friends, shopping, or exploring a city. ALSO...the small chunky heel allows you to wear it for several hours, without "that" much pain. Extra brownie points in my book. 

One last thing, this morning on my walk to work I saw this girl with a flowy structured dress, black tights and gray ankle boots. I wanted to stop her and instagram her outfit. Perfect outfit for the office.

one :: H&M Ankle Booties 49.00
two :: Report Toe Cap Boots 125.00
three :: Kate Spade Ankle Booties 398.00
four :: Sole Society Ankle Booties 70.00
five :: Tory Burch Ankle Booties 385.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia