about     shop     contact         

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Eating in Eataly! In New York...

Love the pasta selection! Yum yum! The Potato gnocchi was amazing!
The cheese and salami plate is to die for! The fig and
This potato gnocchi with lamb was so good.  We traded plates, so this is what I had for dinner!

Got Pasta?

My favorite food category...meat.  I'm a Midwest girl.
Love all these little dainty desserts.
Our desserts. The one on the right was delicious.  Matt had tiramisu .
Looking down from our balcony

Concrete jungle
Checking out the Empire State building.  Love this view.
 It's been almost a month since I last posted! Wow...so much has happened in the last 29 days! I traveled across the US to get to New York (SF > DEN > TX > MO > NY), work events and seeing family. It was a busy three weeks! Then after we arrive in New York I start my new position, which has been such a great experience! Then last weekend, Matt proposed! Yay! We're both overwhelmed with happiest and love from our families and friends.

I have so many pictures to share, but I'll start here with our trip to Eataly.  A good friend recommended this place and doesn't disappoints when it comes to recommendations.  Hope you enjoy the pictures. I promise to catch you up on the events the last few weeks.

logo olivia j

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your engagement! And wow, a move and a new job? Sounds like an exciting time. And you are totally killing me with these food pics - YUM!

    Candida
    Merch Maven

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Olivia