about     shop     contact         

Thursday, February 28, 2013

the real real


Shirt: Gap, Pants: Zara, Shoes: Boutique 9, Belt: Dolce & Gabbana, Sunglasses: Tom Ford
 
If you haven't heard of The Real Real, be sure to click on the site and check it out.  If you love Prada, Louis Vuitton and Christian Louboutin. You will fall in love with this site.  The Real Real consigns designers pieces. Ranging from clothing, shoes, handbags and so much more.  Today's post is dedicated to The Real Real.  I made my first purchase.  They had a 20% off sale and I quickly grabbed a few things I thought were necessary for my closet.

The Tom Ford Yvette sunglasses and the Dolce and Gabbana belt.  Both items were around $100 each.  The sunglasses originally retail for $320 and the belt for $345.  Depending how you look at it, I "saved" $465 or I got some great designer pieces for $100!!! Since I have several pairs of sunglasses and belts always seem to go in and out of style, I try and not spend too much on these types of accessories.

What do you think about the sunglasses? Too big? Are you a fan of logo belts? I'm not a huge fan, but I think for the price and the beautiful leather...I can make it work!

3 comments:

  1. Great post! love the outfit and your blog!!

    http://kmskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment. I'll be sure to check out your blog.

      Delete
  2. What an amazing post! Love!

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Olivia