about     shop     contact         

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Lacey Decisions



This week is a two day work week, so I thought it was appropriate to wear something a little risky. I wasn't sure if this outfit would turn out as cute as it did! 

Every year I like to wear white/cream before Memorial Day. Since the rule on not wearing white till after Memorial Day was thrown out years ago, I typically get some "Mr. Know It All" telling me that it's not fashionable to wear white...We all know this rule is long gone! This spring and summer you'll see white and creams all over. A white skirt and lace skirts are so critical for my closet. They dress up any blouse but still make it appropriate for Corporate America.

Silk Shirt: Banana Republic $19
Lace Skirt: Banana Republic $49
Heels: Elie Tahari (consignment) $30
Handbag: Coach
Stack Rings: Coach $98

1 comment:

  1. You have some great shoes! Any suggestions on a must have set?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Olivia